- Geoffrey Canright, (Telenor Research, Norway)
- Guido Consonni, (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy)
- Marco Grzegorczyk, (Groningen University, Netherlands)
- Tiago de Paula Peixoto, (University of Bath, U.K.)
- Lorenz Wernisch, (University of Cambridge, U.K.)
- Wessel van Wieringen, (Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands)
- Piotr Zwiernik, (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain)
Program and abstracts
The scientific program features keynote talks and contributed talks. It also contains meetings of the three working groups of the COSTNET action.
Details of lunch organization will be provided soon.
For the COSTNET18 participants Platinum Hotel & Residence offers the Classic Twin room for one or two people with one breakfast in the amount of 279 PLN gross. Extra breakfast costs 39PLN per person. Early booking is highly advisable.
Comfortable rooms and apartments are located in a luxury district of Warsaw named Wilanów. Wilanów is the most modern part of Warsaw – famous for original architecture and a cultural life based on museum Palace of King Jan III Sobieski. Platinum Hotel & Residence offers 71 rooms and 94 apartments in Classic, Studio and DeLux style, designed in Scandinavian style ”Less is more”. The simplicity of furniture, natural structure of materials and functionality are the main principles of arranging units. All this surrounded by greenery, lawns and shrubs. In addition, Platinum Hotel & Residence offers access to a modern gym for guests. The restaurant is run is by a chef Kamil Kędzierski, known from the TV programm TOP CHEF polish edition. Platinum Hotel & Residence is non-smoking area. Check in from 2:00p.m, Check out to 12:00 a.m
Special weekend offer : „Stay with us for a weekend’’ For everybody attending the conference the hotel offers Classic Twin for two people in the amount of 139PLN gross with Breakfast + Lunch served in the price of 59 PLN/ person.
Reservation and payment methods:
Phone contact: +48 22 419 00 00
There is a possibility to pay via link generated by hotel system or via ordinary bank transfer. The account number below, possible to pay in PLN or Euro.
V-Hotels Sp. z o.o, Grzybowska 61B/Antresola Street, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland
For payments in PLN: 83 1240 1040 1111 0010 6421 5588
For payments in EUR: PL80 1240 1040 1978 0010 7753 3363
- Jun22 deadline for registration and funding requests (registration is necessary to apply for financial support)
- Jun30 decision on financial support
- Jul15 submission of abstract
- Sep07 detailed program available
- Sept26 conference begins
The conference is organized by Warsaw University of Life Sciences
- Mariola Chrzanowska (chair), Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics
- Nina Drejerska (vice chair), Faculty of Economic Sciences
- Dominik Sieradzki, Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics
- Luiza Ochnio, Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics
- Grzegorz Koszela, Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics
- Monika Zielińska-Sitkiewicz, Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics
- Iwona Pomianek, Faculty of Economic Sciences
Contact to organizers: email@example.com